Monday, June 29, 2009

Organization!

LETS GET ORGANIZED!!

We have found several different ways to organize our coupons, so we will share a couple of our favorite/easiest ways.
Brandy has chose to organize her coupons this way. It takes a little longer, but makes it so fast to cut the coupons:

She gets 5 ads every Sunday

She then carefully separates each sheet and puts all page 1s together, all page 2s together and so on..


After she separates them all she labels them all with the ad it came from (RP,SS,PG) and the date, so this one is SS 5/17


She then will staple all page 1s together, all page 2s together and so on..


This is how she stores them. She bought a crate for about $5 from Walmart and some filing folders. She labels each folder for every ad and puts them in by date.





I organize mine so that its fast and simple, but then it takes just a couple extra minutes to cut my coupons then it does Brandy.

I take my 5 subscriptions and leave them all put together. I label the top page with the date.

I then label my folder with the same date.

I put them in the folder

Then I just stick them in my crate by date


Now one other way to organize them is like this:


Take your subscription, label them and put them in a sheet protector

Then just put them in a 3 ring binder and your all ready to go.



No comments: