Saturday, June 20, 2009

Multiple Subscriptions

OK so you have decided to start couponing, so the first thing you need to do is start getting multiple subscriptions to the Sunday paper. I suggest to start getting at least 5 Sunday papers. Here are some resources for you.

Ogden Utah
Newspaper: Standard Examiner
Subscription: One daily paper and three or five Sunday papers
Cost: 15.49 for three 18.99 a month for five*
Call: 801.625.4400

Some people may think it is too pricey to pay for that many subscriptions, but with all the money you will save shopping with coupons will pay for you subscription in the first week-month.

*Prices may vary

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I'm ready girl, bring it on!! I've only been doing this for a couple of months so I'm open to learn all I can, keep up the bloggin'